Wow. Seems that things are back on track and moving quickly. Last season ended both neatly and open ended. Glad it was open ended enough to allow us TWO more seasons.
So as we jump into the premiere episode of Season Four of Friday Night Lights here are some questions to think on for the upcoming podcast. We invite your feedback both here on the blog and by calling our voice line @ 662.259.0185.
- What were your favorite one liners from the episode?
- What happened to JD McCoy? Has he turned into the ultimate douche-bag?
- If district lines were divided even somewhat evenly, shouldn’t East Dillon have close to the same amount of players as West Dillon?
- Red just looks funny on Coach Taylor. What do you think?
- I anticipate many battles between Tami and Joe McCoy. How do you see that playing out?
- Buddy just doesn’t look comfortable. How long will he remain a Panther?
- Can the Lions get healthy enough to play four quarters?