Wow… Simply wow.
For a season finale it was jammed packed. So many emotions wrapped up in this one. And those watching for the first time on NBC were treated with the renewal news last week, so there is a sense of new beginnings strong in their hearts. But for those FNL fans who watched this season finale first on DirecTV (or by other means) in January there was a huge sense of finality and loss of the seemingly probably end of Friday Night Lights.
But we can all breath a sigh of relief, right? Here are some questions to think on for the upcoming podcast. We invite you to comment, email, or call in (206.339.5531) with your reaction and we’ll include it in the show. Here are a few questions to think about:
- Did the shot of the Dillon baseball team at the opening throw you off? Ha, it did me.
- Did you really expect Tyra to make it into Texas?
- Will Tim go to SASU or stick close to Dillon?
- How ludicrous was Billy’s wedding? The outfits, the wedding band, the reception band?
- Not a SINGLE person stood up for Coach Taylor at the meeting?
- Where do you think Buddy’s loyalties lie? With Joe McCoy/Dillon Panthers or Eric Taylor?
- Strange dynamic if Tami Taylor stays at Dillon High, don’t you think?
- JD is a rising Sophomore and is a national player candidate?