Wow…what an episode! So we would love get your thoughts on a few things!
What did you think about:
- Did you expect JD and Katie to shift to protecting Joe McCoy after last week’s emotional ending?
- Were JD’s emotions from family struggles and friction w/ Coach the cause of his meltdown, or was it just the innexperience of big time Texas football?
- Landry had a huge episode again: helping Tyra w/ her essay, getting drunk and missing the bus, making a key block, etc. How did you feel about Landry for 3×12?
- Does anyone cry more than Tyra in this show?
- Tim Riggins leaving his cleats on the field…huge significance?
- Did you notice the X-Men comic book?
- And how satisfying was the game when you think of the up, down, Saracen switching to QB, and then the last few minutes of the game?
Leave feedback either here in the comments, by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by leaving a voice mail at 646-495-9205 x95469.
And as a short teaser…an interview with one of the cast members will be in the next podcast!